Blogger Award and Quick Update

Monday, August 10, 2009 |
I have recently received my first Blogger Award- The Kreativ Blogger Award from the lovely Rhiannon- thank you!



The rules state that once you receive this award you must list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs.

My seven favorite things:

1. Laughing until my stomach aches
2. Baking
3. Rainy days spent by the window with a mug of tea and a book
4. Nature Photography (seeing and taking)
5. Mashed potatoes...the greatest comfort food there ever was
6. Receiving packages or letters in the mail
7. Watching old Disney movies


And the nominees (in no particular order):

1. Briana at From Briana's Point of View
2. Enna Isilee at Squeaky Books
3. Sara at Dragonfly Book Reviews
4. Rocs at A Beginning, Middle and End
5. Nicole at Word for Teens
6. Jessica at Eat Sleep Dance Read
7. Melanie at Melanie's Musings


I'll be posting up a review for Click soon, and am now in the middle of reading If I Stay. Happy Reading!

~Cate

5 comments ♥:

The Sweet Bonjour said...

Well done! you deserve it!
xxx

Melanie said...

Thanks Cate! You made me smile. :)

Eli said...

Congrats on the award!! x)

Anonymous said...

Well done on getting the award! Thanks so much for giving it to me :) :) :) I'll post it soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thank you very much for giving it to me, and I'll carry it through soon!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home