In Search of New Layout

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 |
Hi everyone!

For the past year I've had the extraordinary priveledge of having a layout created by the very lovely Korianne from Korianne Speaks. I have had so many compliments on the header and the colors; I was very lucky. However, it's almost my blogoversary, and I want to start off another year of blogging with a fresh layout, and I wanted to ask you, readers, for help.

Essentially, I'm broke. So, if you know of or are someone who enjoys creating layouts for no cost, please contact me! My email can be found in the Contact Me tab at the top of the page.

Eternally Grateful,
Cate <3

2 comments ♥:

Caroline said...

Hey Cate,
Did you check out the option "Blogger in draft" on your blogger dashboard ?
They have free options and some cool layouts you can change depending on your mood (I got mine from there). You can choose the background picture and the color and font of the text. And there's a preview option so you can work on it for a while and not get stressed !

xxx

Melanie said...

Laina from lainahastoomuchsparetime.blogspot.com has done some awesome layouts, like Sandy's. She's on twitter at @lainasparetime. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home