100 Followers Contest!!! (CLOSED)

Sunday, January 17, 2010 |

Wow, I can hardly believe it! 100+ followers; somebody pinch me, because this hardly seems real! Thanks so much to all of you. :D

I'm very excited to say that I'm hosting my first contest!!! I hope you're interested in a copy of The Book Thief, it's one of my favorite books.



Please fill out this form to enter. The deadline is February 7th.

This contest is open to U.S. residents only. Sorry to my international followers!
Please review my Contest Policy, and feel free to email me if you have any questions.

8 comments ♥:

Priya said...

Congrats on the 100+ followers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :D 100+ followers is amazing! Good luck with your competition!

LisaMM said...

Since I'm one of the few bloggers who hasn't read this book, please count me in!! Congrats on the 100+ followers..

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Congrats, girl!! :D

Miss M said...

Looks fun. :)

Nonie said...

Congrats on going past 100! An thanks for holding this contest. :)

Sandra said...

This was one of my favourite books the year I read it. So glad you liked it too. You're doing well with followers, good for you.

Kirthi said...

Congratulations on 100! Or should I say currently: 134!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home