Making A Comeback

Saturday, January 1, 2011 |
Hello my lovely followers,

I hope you had a wonderfully relaxing winter holiday and a fun-filled New Year! It's been a while, huh? I'll admit, I completely dropped the ball with blogging for the last few months. I really only meant to take off the month of October to concentrate on my college applications (I've gotten into two schools, by the way!), but that month quickly turned into three after I joined my school's theater department for the Christmas production. It was such a great experience, and I'm hoping to help out with our spring musical, but it did suck away a lot of my reading time. I apologize for being gone so long; I've really missed reading and writing and talking with all of you. (:

So, with the new year, I'm reading (and blogging again!) While I can't necessarily promise that my posts will always be consistent, I can promise that I'll do my best to get reviews and interviews and such up and running again.

Here's to an amazing 2011! Happy Reading!
<3 Cate

4 comments ♥:

Priya said...

Happy New Year!

Monster of Books said...

Happy New Years!! And Welcome Back XD

Nonie said...

Congrats for getting into two schools! :) Hope you have a great 2011!

Sandy said...

Cate, it's so nice to hear from you again! Congratulations on getting into two schools and for joining theater! :)

Don't worry about blogging everyday; as long as I see you once in a while, that's more than enough for me! Happy 2011<3

Post a Comment

Older Posts Home