A Birthday Post

Thursday, January 14, 2010 |

It's my birthday! I hope you all have a fabulous day, and that this sweet-looking cake is tempting enough for you to overlook my lack of book-related posts for today. :)

<3 Cate

P.S. I've been interviewed over at Mrs. Magoo Reads! There's a contest for several books as well; go check it out!

19 comments ♥:

ReggieWrites said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kirthi said...

Oh my gosh, Happy Birthday!!! :) I'm so "happy" for you :) What's the lucky number (age)?

ninefly said...

happy birthday!
*indeed distracted by the cake* =D

Bookworm said...

Happy Birthday Cate! I hope it was wonderful. (:

Nonie said...

Happy (17th?) birthday Cate! Hope you had a fabulous day and will continue to have a fabulous year as well!:-D

And yes, that cake is pretty distracting...*stares at cake, hoping that it'll jump out of the page and land in my lap* :P

Priya said...

Happy Birthday, Cate!

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Mine is on Mon. and I made a bunch of cupcakes just so I could take a picture to put on my blog that day... and because they were tasty. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!

Sincerely,
Emma

Michelle B. said...

Aw, Happy Birthday!! :) Hope you had a good one.

Shweta said...

Happy Birthday.. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!! :D I hope it was awesome!

Blaize said...

Happy Birthday, Cate!

La Coccinelle said...

Happy birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :)

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

Happy belated birthday!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

That cake is adorable!! Happy birthday, girl. :D

Cate said...

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes!!! :D

Also, for those who asked, I am now 17.

Sherry said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I will go check out the interview! :)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Just wanted to drop by againto say thank you for participating in the Saturday Network! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! How neat! Happy birthday!!

Also...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog this week. I have something for you here.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home