NEW LAYOUT!!!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 |
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted give a shout-out to the very lovely Shay Bocks of Dumplin Design Studios! She created my gorgeous new layout; I hope you like it! Please take a button, which is on the right sidebar, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks so much!
<3 Cate

8 comments ♥:

La Coccinelle said...

How pretty and refreshing. I love the background! :)

Danielle said...

Love it! Simple and eye catching :)

Sandy said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Amelia said...

looks beautiful, Cate! I'll get right on adding your button :)

Unknown said...

LOVELY!!!

brandileigh2003 said...

Very simple and beautiful!

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Linna said...

Oh, it's so beautiful beyond belief. I LOVE LOVE ALKDFd; LOVE the colors. So bright and pale but calming/refreshing and *goes into catatonic state*

Kirthi said...

Amazing, it's so simple and beautiful! I totally love it! I'm adding your new button to my Affiliate scroll!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home