Wishlist Wednesday

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 |
A story about getting into college. You know, taking the campus tour, talking to the gargoyles, flirting with the were-tigers, riding the dragons...

While visiting the campus of Princeton University, 16-year-old Lily discovers a secret gate to a magical realm and must race against time to save herself, her world, and any hope she has of college admission.
I'll admit, while I have a copy of Sarah Beth Durst's Ice, I have yet to read it. I've heard so many great things about her as a writer, I just haven't gotten around to it! Enchanted Ivy (love the play on words) looks awesome, and the cover art is amazing. Just the synopsis makes it sound like you're wandering into a fantastically magical world. Cannot wait!

<3 Cate

3 comments ♥:

Kirthi said...

I've never read Sarah Beth Durst at all, and I know that I've got to read this! Ice looked just as amazing! Nice WoW!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I've seen this around a lot, and I just love the the sound of it! Great pick :)

La Coccinelle said...

I've got Ice in my TBR pile, but I haven't read it yet. This one looks cool, too!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home