Gotta Have It! ~The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Friday, July 10, 2009 |

A 'Gotta Have It' is a book I've seen, heard of, or read about that I'm interested in. It's a bit like Waiting on Wednesday except that the books are already released. Do you have a 'Gotta Have It' book?

In the not-too-distant future, when biotechnological advances have made synthetic bodies and brains possible but illegal, a seventeen-year-old girl, recovering from a serious accident and suffering from memory lapses, learns a startling secret about her existence. (from Goodreads)

Now, usually, I'm not too keen on science fiction. Or anything that's both futuristic and creepy. But, The Adoration of Jenna Fox caught my eye; the butterfly on the cover is so striking. But, as I have learned, beautiful covers definitely don't say anything about the reading content. I've read some reviews that've been circulating, and most have concluded it's a great read. The plot does intrigue me, and I'd like to see how all the pieces fit together in the end. Most definitely on the to-read list!

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home