Untitled

Monday, September 7, 2009 |
Hello, everyone; I hope you've had a lovely weekend. Having Labor Day off has been wonderful- it's been pouring rain all day. Perfect reading weather.

Right now I'm in the middle of this:




And on Saturday I bought this:




Shannon Hale and Joan Bauer rock, and that's all there is to it. Since I don't have a review to post up for today, or the creative energy to pose a fun question, I hope you all enjoy looking at these pretty pictures. Hopefully if you stare at them long enough you will determine that, yes, you really do have the urge to order these from Amazon, or go search your library shelves. You shall be rewarded. :)

<3 Cate

4 comments ♥:

Priya said...

Yay Enna Burning! I CANNOT wait for Forest Born (the fourth one). Eeeeek!

Anonymous said...

I so need to read the goose girl first and then i'll be straight on a blazing trail of shannon hale again!

Danni said...

Lol so much for never judging a book my its cover :p They both look really good. Happy reading. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope was here sounds good as well- it's a really nice title. Short and sweet, yet intruiging.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home