I Can't Keep My Own Secrets Review

Monday, October 5, 2009 |

I Can't Keep My Own Secrets is a collection of over 600 6-word memoirs written by teens.

This book was wonderful. Amazing. Touching. Heartfelt. And FUNNY. It's a quick read- you could probably get through it in less than an hour if you really wanted to. I absolutely loved it though, because everything written was raw and honest. I truly don't have anything else to say but this: GO OUT AND GET IT.

Rating: 10/10


P.S. All-time favorite was "I never got my Hogwarts letter." (Don't we all feel that way?)

3 comments ♥:

Priya said...

I love that one about Hogwarts! I remember feeling so sad when I turned 11 and didn't get a letter :) And then when my sister turned 11, I wanted to make a Howarts letter for her, but it never worked out.

Bookworm said...

Still haven't gotten my Hogwarts letter, either. (:

Katie said...

I wait for the day that my Hogwarts letter will show up. I'm positively convinced that the letter was drown in the ocean accidentally.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home