Update and Award

Sunday, October 11, 2009 |

Hi Everyone; I hope you're having a lovely October! At the moment I'm going through sort of a book rut. The good kind. I have about three or four books that I'm trying to get through at the same time, some for school, some for fun. I'm only a few chapters into all of them, which doesn't make for timely reviews. Nonetheless, I'm making my way through them slowly but surely! Anyone else have this issue?

Also, I'd like to thank Sarah over at Book Duck for giving me the Great Look Award! Here's the description:

This award is meant to pat on the back the ones paying particular attention to their blog presentation, and god knows some of them looks awesome! Of course none of them are pretty empty shells, so there's no shame to mention how nice their blogs are!

Have a great weekend!

<3 Cate

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home