In My Mailbox

Sunday, February 28, 2010 |
In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren.



I received one book this week, which I won from a contest held by the lovely Jami at YA Book Addict. I've heard so many great things about this one; I'm really excited to read it!

Be on the lookout for a review of Eyes Like Stars this week!

<3 Cate

5 comments ♥:

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

awesome book!loving it so far!
Happy reading!

Amelia said...

Ohhh I walked past this book @ the bookstore the other day...I can't wait to read your review!

Christina T said...

Congratulations on winning the Iron King! I hope you enjoy it.

Here is what's in my mailbox.

Sandy said...

Congrats on winning the book! I haven't read it yet but by the looks of it, it promises to be an awesome read :D

Can't wait for your ELS review! <3

ninefly said...

I'm immensely excited about this book, hope you enjoy it, I'll be waiting for your review =)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home