I'm Free! (Almost)

Friday, May 7, 2010 |
Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much this past week; I've been studying like crazy for my AP US History exam. I finally took it today, and I think I actually did a decent job on it!! :D

Thankfully, I only have one more AP exam (English), next Wendesday, and then I'm FREE!! Which means I'll be able to get back into the swing of reading very, very soon!

Right now I'm finishing up Beautiful Creatures for The YA Debut Book Battle (link in the sidebar.)I'll be sure to post up my review in the next few days! :)

<3 Cate

9 comments ♥:

Jessica N. said...

Congratulations on almost being done! I am reading Beautiful Creatures too, but haven't had time to get too far into it :). I look forward to your review!

Anonymous said...

I'm almost free as well. It's such a great feeling. Good luck to you! :D

Nonie said...

I just took the APUSH exam today too! It was definitely easier than I thought it would be. :) Yay for finishing!

Sandy said...

Woot to being free! You own those APs, Cate. ;) And of course I look forward to your review of Beautiful Creatures!

emily said...

Congrats on almost finishing. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Beautiful Creatures!

yuan said...

w00t you're almost there! lol, it's always nice to walk away from an exam feeling good about it. 8D

Am here from the book blog hop, will be following your blog. =D

Nina said...

Free time is fun time! Glad that your history test went well, history rocks...I have to say that, I study it. :)
Good luck on wednesday!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

yay to freedom!lol :P

Jan von Harz said...

Congrats on finishing one AP and good luck with the next. Me I am waiting for the end of school so I can read all summer. Here's to freedom!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home