....Knock, Knock?

Sunday, May 23, 2010 |
Hi. :) Remember that one girl who was on her blog 24/7, posting her reviews of books? The one who chatted to fellow bloggers and actually checked her email?

She's been posting once or twice a week now, keeping the ol' blog afloat and trying to make good grades. She promises she'll be back in full swing soon. This Friday is her last day of school, and she'll finally be FREE from exams and tests and projects.

OH, and, she'd like to point you over to the sidebar, where you will see that Sparrow Review has broken 200 followers!! *happy dance*

Wait...what's that? Contest? SOON? Yep, I'm sure that's what she said...keep you're eyes peeled, my friends. :D

Thank you all for being so patient!
<333 Cate

4 comments ♥:

Sandy said...

I know that girl will be back! But let her worry about school first because that's more important... :D

James McAvoy was quite yummy in Becoming Jane-now I want to see him in Penelope! I was surprised with how good that movie was! But I guess I shouldn't have been-Anne Hathaway is a fantabulous actress...

Rhiannon Hart said...

Congrats on breaking 200! I did a short while ago too :D Good luck with all the schoolwork.

Nina said...

Friday last day of school? WOW, I still have finals coming up and a week to belgium with college.

Congratulations with 200 followers!!

Danielle said...

You're so lucky that your last day is Friday! mines a month from tomorrow :(

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home