Calling All Scrapbookers

Thursday, August 19, 2010 |
I have a gift for you! Basically, a few years ago, I was very involved in scrapbooking, but fell out of it as school (and blogging!) took up more of my time. Now I'm trying to make more space for books in my room and am looking to see if any of you, my readers, would be interested in taking them off my hands! I have about a half a dozen books in very good condition that I am willing to send to you at NO CHARGE, not even shipping. (I'm in desperate need of space, as you can tell!) If you're interested, please email me at: sparrowreview(at)yahoo(dot)com
Please note that this is on a first-come-first-serve basis. The titles include:

*Scrapbook Page Maps by Becky Fleck
*Focal Point from the editors of memory makers books
*Out of Bounds by Jodi Amidei and Torrey Scott
*Papper Cutting Techniques for Scrapbooks and Cards by Sharyn Sowell
*Type Cast from the editors of memory makers books
*Dee Gruenig's Rubber Stamp Treasury- Original Ideas for Creative Sationery, Party Paper, etc.

Thanks so much!
<3 Cate

P.S. Also note that I cannot ship internationally, sorry!

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home