Wishlist Wednesday

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 |
The ultimate battle between sisters is nearing, and its outcome could have catastrophic consequences. As sixteen year-old Lia Milthorpe searches for a way to end the prophecy, her twin sister Alice hones the skills she'll need to defeat Lia. Alice will stop at nothing to reclaim her sister's role in the prophecy, and that's not the only thing she wants: There's also Lia's boyfriend James.

Lia and Alice always knew the Prophecy would turn those closest to them against them. But they didn't know what betrayal could lead them to do. In the end, only one sister will be left standing.
Last year, when I read Zink's Prophecy of the Sisters, I remember really getting into the story. I'm not a big fan of creepy paranormal books, but this one drew me in. The idea that twin sisters could be played against each other still blows my mind. The quality of the writing was a little iffy, but I was definitely intrigued enough to read the sequel.

Have any of you read it yet? Thoughts?
<3 Cate

2 comments ♥:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I love the covers of these books. I heard such mixed reviews about the first one that I didn't read it though...I take it I should?

Great pick :)

Marce said...

I loved Prophecy of the Sisters, I am reading Guardian of the Gate now, look out for the review probably on Fri.

The concerns I had with Prophecy have already been answered in Gate.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home