Interview You

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 |
I think this is a wonderful way to get to know the blogging community; These hilarious questions were provided by Nicole. :D

1)You're stuck on a deserted island. Minimum water, minimum food. There is a good chance that you will not survive the week. You try to build a shelter, and fail. Suddenly, a magic genie appears and grants you one... theme song for this whole escapade. What song would you pick?

I couldn't think of a song off the top of my head, so I flipped through my music on iTunes. I happened across a song by The Fray called 'Where the Story Ends.' How appropriate. After listening to the lyrics, most everything fit. Although I started out looking for a more hopeful tune, this one just sort of stuck.

2)A rabid hippopotamus is chasing you through a library and the only way to stop it is to read the most horrible, disgusting book you can think of. What book do you pick? (Or do you choose not to pick and get rammed into the wall? Oh, Cate guts everywhere...)

After I managed to get my laughter mellowed down to a chuckle (gotta love that rabid hippo!) I had a horrible time coming up with a book that really disgusted me. I mean, I really don't want have my guts spilled all over the library floor, because that would be gross and unsightly, but what do I choose? I've never really read a book that I've really and truly hated before. It then dawns on me that a few years ago while browsing the nonfiction section I came across a book on leeches. I believe that the cover was so nauseating that I actually gagged. Yeah, I would look at those little blood-sucking worms for an hour rather than face that menacing hippo.

3)You have a chance to travel anywhere in the world using whatever methods you may choose. Do you take a spaceship to Australia? A boat to Ireland? Grow wings and go to London? Where and what would you pick?

I always have loved the idea of traveling on a magic carpet. It's like flying, except there's a bit more sitting involved. Although there are manymanymany places I would like to visit, Italy would be my top choice. I don't think anything would top real Italian food. :D


4)You have to create a movie based on your life. What would it be called, and who would you cast?

I would have to call it Chasing Risk, because I feel like that is what I do everyday. There are some people who live on the edge, and some that don't. I would definitely be the latter, and sometimes I'm not always sure that's the best way to spend life. So, I'm chasing risk, not necessarily living it.

It took me a while to come up with an actress, but I finally settled on Alexis Bledel. Not because we look anything alike (because, I assure you, we don't). I think she could match my disposition pretty well. Not to mention she played Rory from Gilmore Girls. And, if anyone knows me, they know that Gilmore is my favorite show of all time and take pride in having seen every episode. :)

5)Would you rather go down the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland, be bit by a vampire from Twilight, or watch the escapades of one of the teenagers in one of Ellen Hopkin's books? Why?

The rabbit hole is my pick. Despite all the crazy things that happen to Alice, I always found the story kind of fascinating. Plus, I don't think that I'd make the same moronic decisions she did (just because a bottle says 'drink me' doesn't mean you should...)

Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” Please include your email address.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 comments ♥:

Enna Isilee said...

How cute! Interview me!

Sandy said...

Ooh, this is fun. :]

Interview ME. xD I'm at: pancakesthepenguin(at)hotmail(dot)com

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home