New Layout

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 |
I would just like to thank the positively lovely Korianne from Korianne Speaks for this gorgeous new layout. I LOVE it and hope everyone else enjoys looking at it as much as I do! Thank you, Korianne!

I should have a review of East by Edith Pattou up pretty soon; it's taking me a bit longer than expected to read (mainly because I'm in vacation mode.) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is next on the rereading list- I'm trying to refresh my memory for the movie. I'm a huge fan of J.K. Rowling, and am beyond excited for the 15th!

Thanks for reading- sorry I don't have a bit more news up!

2 comments ♥:

Em said...

I love this layout! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful layout. I don't know Korianne, but she's certainly very talented.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home