Contest Winner and a Very Brief Hiatus

Friday, February 12, 2010 |
Hi Everyone!

I'd like to announce the winner of my 100 Followers Contest! Drumroll please...

Debbie L. !!!!

Congratulations, Debbie! I'll be sending you an email tonight; please respond within 48 hours, or I will have to choose another winner.

***

Also, as you may have noticed, I haven't been around on the blog much this week. The homework monster is to blame. Unfortunately, the next few days are going to be extra busy, so I have decided to take a very brief hiatus. And by very brief I mean I'll be back by the middle of next week! Sorry, guys. :(

I'll be back!
<3 Cate

4 comments ♥:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

congratulations to the winner :)

Amelia said...

Aww, we'll miss you Cate!! :D

ExtremeReader said...

Hi! I am visiting from the Saturday Network! Congrats on your 100 followers contest! I see that you are reading "Eyes Like Stars"! Great Book!!! Lisa Mantchev just sent me an arc of "Perchance To Dream" and I can't wait to read it!!! I am a new follower too!!

Sandy said...

You'll be missed, despite how brief the hiatus is! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home