In My Mailbox

Sunday, April 18, 2010 |
In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely Kristi of The Story Siren.

From Traveling Arc Tours:

Growing up in the enchanted Thèâtre Illuminata, Beatrice Shakespeare Smith learned everything about every play ever written. She knew the Players and their parts, but she didn’t know that she, too, had magic. Now, she is the Mistress of Revels, the Teller of Tales, and determined to follow her stars. She is ready for the outside world
.




Won from contest at Pirate Penguin's Reads:
A collection of dark faerie tales inspired by folklore, myth and legend told in the haunting lyrical style of dark poet E.J. Stevens.










From the Library:
For years, Grace has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house. One yellow-eyed wolf—her wolf—is a chilling presence she can't seem to live without. Meanwhile, Sam has lived two lives: In winter, the frozen woods, the protection of the pack, and the silent company of a fearless girl. In summer, a few precious months of being human ... until the cold makes him shift back again.




I'm so excited to get into all of these!! Have any of you read Shiver? Thoughts?

<3 Cate

6 comments ♥:

Unknown said...

I love Shiver! Definitely one of my favorite books :) Hope you enjoy it, too.

Priya said...

You got Perchance to Dream?! I'm so jealous.

Nina said...

Great books. I havent read Shiver, but I do own a copy. So I will try this when I have the chance to read it. :)

Enjoy the books you got.

Amelia said...

Ohh I can't wait to read what you think of PERCHANCE TO DREAM! I'm just counting down the days until that one comes out!

Linna said...

The cover art for Perchance to Dream is so pretty- I've really got to look into those Traveling ARC Tours (although I've got be blogging longer, I think)!

Shiver is a great read! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Sandy said...

hey, it's the prize you won from me! :D

Shiverrrr. And Perchance to Dream.... I really need to read Shiver & Eyes Like Stars, yo. They're been out for a while now! Btw, I like how the summaries are boxed in alongside the book covers. How'd you do that?

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home