In My Mailbox

Monday, April 26, 2010 |
In My Mailbox was created by the lovely Kristi from The Story Siren.

Okay, so it's not the weekend, but I figured you guys would still want to hear about what I got. Okay? Okay. ;P

From Contests:
Yes, Linger. I haven't read Shiver yet, but it's at the top of my TBR pile. So hopefully I can get around to it within the next week or two!



I actually read this one over the weekend because I'm a judge in the YA Debut Author Book Battle hosted over at The Shady Glade. Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of this one, but more about that in my review.

<3 Cate

5 comments ♥:

Sandy said...

I ordered Shiver from my library a few days ago so I'm expecting to get it really soon :)

You didn't like The Dark Divine? I finished reading it like an hour ago (I wasn't planning on reading anything but then I just randomly picked it up and then I COULDN'T stop reading it...) and I really enjoyed it. I liked the twist it had about the werewolves...

Adriana said...

I actually really liked The Dark Divine. I can't wait for the second book. I thought Shiver was okay not really a favorite. I'm still looking forward to reading Linger, though. Hope you like it!

Unknown said...

I really want to read Linger! I enjoyed Shiver a lot. It is one of my favorite books now.

Kirthi said...

Ooh, I look forward to your review of The Dark Divine! I loved it!

Julia said...

There's been a lot of buzz around shiver and linger. I'll have to check it out.

_________________

Visit me. I'm open anytime. http://www.inkhymn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home