Weekly Wrap-Up

Sunday, March 21, 2010 |
Hello, everyone! I hope you've had a lovely week. Spring break is coming soon for me- it's the week after next, so I'll have some extra time to work on the ol' blog. And reading time. :D However, it looks like this week will be extra busy so if you don't hear from me as much as usual, don't be alarmed, haha. I'll still be around on Twitter, no doubt.

This week was a busy one, filled with lots of posts! Here's a quick list:

*A review of the newly released Alice in Wonderland movie
*A review of After by Amy Efaw
*Some fun news regarding a shout-out in Read, Remember, and Recommend for Teens
*An Under the Lamplight interview with Nicole from WORD for Teens
*An In My Mailbox post

Today I also just played around a bit on Picnik, a photo editing site, and came up with this image. I'm hesitant to use it, because it's a painting, and I don't want to infringe on any sort of copyright laws. Does anyone know the particulars of these kinds of things? Also, what do you think of it?


I found the painting here.

---------------
This week, my affiliate, Kirthi, from Pages celebrated Author Appreciation Week! She dedicated several days to her favorite and most influential writers.


Day 1: Maria V. Snyder and Laura Resau
Day 2: Beverly Cleary and Barbara Park
Day 3 and 4: Jenny Nimmo and Lemony Snicket
Day 5: J.K. Rowling (One of my all-time favorites too)
Day 6 and 7: Debut and multi-book authors

Hope you have a wonderful upcoming week!!

1 comments ♥:

Priya said...

I don't know anything about copyrights and whatnot, but I like the image! Maybe the words "Sparrow Review" could be a little bigger though?

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home