Tuesday, September 29, 2009 | Labels: Random
Hi Everyone! Sorry for my inactivity of late; hope to be back on track by the end of this week!
Today I learned that I've received the Honest Scrap award from Nina at J'adore Happy Endings- thanks so much, Nina! I've actually never seen this award before, but I think it's a great way to promote honesty and integrity in the blogging community.
This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart.
The rules: Pass it along to seven other bloggers and then list ten honest things about yourself.
Will be up soon! (Homework has created some time restraints for this post)
1. Gilmore Girls, despite being off the air, remains my favorite t.v. show. I have seen every single episode (thanks to Blockbuster mail)
2. I found out that I have never really been challenged in school until this year. I'm not really sure that's settling well with me.
3. I love baking. Cookies, brownies, carrot cake- you name it!
4. I hate heights. Roller coasters are the only exception to this rule. Because, well, roller coasters are thrilling (and you're strapped in.)
5. Getting letters or packages in the mail makes me incredibly happy.
6. I am terrible at talking in front of people, and I haven't found a cure. I still shake, stammer, and cringe before I walk in front of the class.
7. As a kid I was obsessed with American Girl Dolls. Felicity especially. Any of you ever play with those?
8. Ingrid Michaelson is my favorite singer...anyone else like her?
9. Although I've always enjoyed reading, my real frenzy began in the fourth grade, and hasn't slowed much since.
10. If I could wear pajamas to school, I would.