In My Mailbox (2)

Sunday, September 20, 2009 |
This week I have and IMM post to share with you. Here are some books I picked up this week:

From a contest hosted by The Story Siren:







From the Library:





I'm excited to read all of these; each looks very interesting and all the covers are gorgeous!

<3 Cate

7 comments ♥:

Jenny said...

I agree with you about the gorgeous covers! They do all look good too.

ReggieWrites said...

WOW! The Body Finder looks amazing! You're so lucky! I hope you enjoy :-)

Nina said...

Great books you got, i read Ophelia and it's so good! Have fun reading!

Bookworm said...

Great week! I picked up Never Cry Werewolf at the library this week, and I'm so excited to read it! Not only is the cover cool, but it sounds awesome as well! Enjoy. (:

Lauren said...

Very good week! I think The Body Finder sounds especially great.

~The Book Pixie said...

I really want to read The Body Finder, Secret Society, and Ophelia. Can't wait to see your reviews. ^^

~Briana

Kath said...

Those all sound good, most are on my TBR list as well.

I have an award for you! I haven't figured out how to do links in the comment section so below is the link...

http://bookwormnation.blogspot.com/2009/09/lets-be-friends-award.html

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home