In My Mailbox (1)

Friday, August 7, 2009 |
This is my first In My Mailbox! This informative meme was created by The Story Siren! :)

Purchased:




Song of the Sparrow, by Lisa Ann Sandell. After first seeing this title, I really just couldn't help myself. Come on, sparrows!



The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak. This is one of my favorite books, and I'm very glad to finally have my own copy. Now, if only Markus Zusak would come into town!



Enna Burning, by Shannon Hale. I lost my other copy of Enna, and I just needed to replace it before Forest Born came out.


From the Library:




If I Stay, by Gayle Forman and Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow, by Jessica Day George. Can't wait to read another version of East of the Sun, West of the Moon. If I Stay looks terrific too!

3 comments ♥:

~The Book Pixie said...

Song of the Sparrow is one of my favorite books. I have a review on my blog if you wanna see it. You'll need to click the review button and find the title. I really wanna read If I Stay and Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow. I hope you enjoy them all. My IMM will be up after a while. Happy reading!

~Briana :)

Cate said...

Briana- ooh, can't wait to see your review! I'll be on the lookout for your IMM!

Rhiannon Hart said...

You've got an award on my blog :) http://rhiannon-hart.blogspot.com/2009/08/book-blogger-appreciation-week-meme.html

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home