Update and Contests in the Blogosphere

Thursday, August 13, 2009 |
Hello, everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your last few weeks of summer! School seems to be right around the corner for me- I start on the 25th. Which, in turn, means that I'll probably be posting a little less, but I will keep reviews and such up as often as possible! No worries. :)

Also, there are many contests going around in the blogging community. Usually, I refrain from posting about them directly in my entries, but there ARE some good ones that I would suggest taking a look at! The first is hosted by the positively lovely Melanie from Melanie's Musings.

A massive contest is being held by Cindy at Princess Bookie. I think I stared in awe at the book list for five minutes. Okay, maybe not five. Six.

Have a wonderful reading day, everyone! It's raining here...maybe I should put some water on for tea...

2 comments ♥:

Melanie said...

Thanks, Cate! I can't believe that summer's already over. It moved way too fast for me.

Cate said...

No problem! Yeah, I can hardly believe school is about to start...I'm not prepared by any means. I think I can pull myself together by then though. Hopefully. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home