My Life According to My Books...

Thursday, August 20, 2009 |
I saw this over at Sharon Loves Books and Cats- doesn't it look like fun?

Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It's a lot harder than you think!


Describe Yourself: The Goose Girl

How do you feel: Dream Girl

Describe where you currently live: East

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Ferris Beach

Your favorite form of transportation: Along for the Ride

Your best friend is: The Actor and the Housewife

You and your friends are: Three Willows: The Sisterhood Grows

What's the weather like: (Sorry, guys, I had nothing!)

Favorite time of day: A Time for Dancing

What is life to you: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Your fear: The Truth About Forever

What is the best advice you have to give: Speak

Thought for the Day: The Tao of Pooh

How I would like to die: The Hunger Games

My soul's present condition: Lock and Key (a bit of a stretch?)

5 comments ♥:

Priya said...

That is so cool! I love all your answers.

Lisa Aldin said...

I'm going to give this a try! Fun! Difficult, though!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! I especially like your answer to "How would you like to die?" I don't know about you, but I would last about 3 minutes and 57 seconds in the Hunger Games. It'd be quick?

Cate said...

Yep, a quick death is what I'd be going for!

Andrea [Buried In Books] said...

Hi Cate! This was a cute idea, whoever made it up.

Anyway! It looks like we have some similar book interests--I just became a follower :]

If you have time you can check out my blog, also:

ireadd.blogspot.com

& be sure to enter the contest I'm running!

Thank ya ;]
--Andrea

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home