A Question for YOU

Friday, August 14, 2009 |
This post was inspired by Amber and Cheryl's post yesterday at Just Your Typical Book Blog.

After reading their post on books about music, I began pondering the connection between the two. Not in the way of subject matter, but in how we listen to it while we read. Usually I have my iPod plugged in while I'm reading, just for some background noise. And, sometimes, when I reread a particular book, I'm reminded of the soundtrack that I was listening to when I first read it. So, naturally, I play it again the second time around. It's a circle.

{Here's where my question comes in}

Has this happened to you? If so, what books and what music? Here are a few examples of mine....



The Cure for the Pain- John Foreman (just that one song) and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak



What a Heart is Beating for- Chris Rice and The Pendragon Series by D.J. MacHale




Girls and Boys- Ingrid Michaelson and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen


What do you think?


0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home